WOMEN, ARE WE NATURALLY SUSPICIOUS BEINGS?

WOMEN, ARE WE NATURALLY SUSPICIOUS BEINGS?



One day I was in a taxi with my husband and child when this taxi driver got a call from his wife they were talking for about 5 minutes when he put it on speaker and continuing the conversation with his wife he said "you see, I'm with customers in the car."
To our hearing, and he motioned for us to say something into the phone, and we obliged him then his wife laughed and said we shouldn't mind him she just wanted to check up on him.

After their call ended he started talking about how women were naturally suspicious and how men were more laid back. then he gave an example of how he was driving one day and a female friend of his sighted him in his car and started waving but his mind was occupied so he didn't see her, only for her to call him and start yelling at him for seeing her but dogding her, I smiled and nodded throughout the whole conversation but my husband just kept on laughing and agreeing with the man.

Of course since then I've noticed there are some times my husband or other people will do something and I would read negative meanings into it but I'm trying to be more conscious of the fact that not everyone is trying to get me or humiliate me or take me for granted.

There was even a comment I made asking for the link to a story on a popular Naija female Facebook group forum, a woman who had just put to bed was asking for financial aid because she and her husband couldn't cope with a new mouth to feed so all I wanted was to read the story again, na so I ask for link just for me to come back some hours later and see 3 comments from 3 different womrn accusing me of being insensitive and to waka pass if I no wan help. A ha! Na fight?  So I called them delusional and tagged their names very well. They were already suspecting me of suspecting the woman's story. Me that wanted to ask admin for the woman's account so I can drop N1k or sth I kukuma held my mouth and put my hands back in my pocket.

Who help epp?

I cannot speak for all women but I can speak for those of us who are always suspecting people, suspecting their husbands of cheating,  suspecting MIL of hating them, suspecting their own friends and strangers or doing one nagative thing or the other to them, please let us be more aware of our actions, and rein the negativr spirit in.

I understand a lot of us have been through a lot so we are trying to shine our eyes so that 419ers will not scam us but not everyone is out to get you.

That being said,  I love and wish eveyone the best.

Please send me some of your sallah meat.  I like my goat meat with suya spice!


Comments