#baad2017 Naija Social Media Won’t Allow Us Hear Word: Money is Good o!

#baad2017 Naija Social Media Won’t Allow Us Hear Word: Money is Good O


The wedding of the century happened in South Africa over the weekend and it was lit!

If you weren’t invited you missed. Me too o! I'm not excluding myself.


So Banky W and my Edo sister Adesuwa Etomi had their white wedding over the weekend and Nigerians did not allow somebody hear word.

From images and videos on my YouTube recommendation list (thank you Sisi Yemmie) to my Instagram feed to my Facebook timeline, they were everywhere!

I was forced to have to pay attention to them by afternoon time on Saturday because My favorite Naija blogger Sisi Yemmie and Yabaleftonline refused to let me breathe.

And then to top it all yesterday my Alma Mater decided to put up a photo of the couple on our display pic. A ah! Is it by force. But of course you can trust ex Regina Pacis girls, a lot of us no gree, we had to ask if maybe somehow without us knowing it did Adesuwa Etonian by any chance go to our school? Lol!

She didn’t attend our all girls school and she no invite us, so why put her photo as our DP? We know her?

The guests list was lit though! A lot of A list invites from big stars like Falz and tuface to Sisi Yemmie. I was in awe when I saw the photos. Money good sha.

It's not everybody that can afford a grand luxury destination wedding with A list stars as guests.

Me that I even made sure the printer printed only 100 invitation cards for my wedding day so that people will not come and pack away all the Scrumtious Jollof and Egusi with Pounded Yam. Lol! But trust Nigerians, as far as owambe is concerned in Nigeria, if you like invite if you like don't invite, people will still come and turn up for the food.

Anyhoos I thank God for their lives and pray their house is filled with cries of babies and all the joys of the world.

For photos of their wedding click here and here

Comments