Voice of a Wise One (Voice of Reason:)



hey sis, replying to what u wrote on my prikbord,


I think like 85% of people dont know who they are so you arent the only one, it's a social problem. I think everyone is still searching, i know i am. Sometimes i am naive and blind to certain things. I even have confidence problems at times even though i know im my own man. I think in these bodies we can never be perfect and its only the search that will show us what we really are. Trust me you are not alone. The way i try to figure things out is by mapping out some kind of planning. not very detailed but very well laid out but my plans are also very vigilant to change and adpatation if you know what i mean. I feel life isnt certain so we always have to adapt you know, things to tend to go wrong at times but thats why i love the way i plan things because i know there is always a way to get back on track.



Now keeping to your plans, that's the diffcult part. i wouldnt know how to explain that. I guess motivation, i motivate myself by saying that im going to be a great person some day or i want to achieve something big. And just like that i cant plan up to 10 years in advance with fixed goals and commitments but nothing that i cant change if change is called for. There are different factors that play a part in this also but i think if i go on it will turn out to be an essay. Dad and mum play a part as well, there is pressure to achieve even more than they did and quiet frankly i like working under pressure you know. It keeps your mind on the prize. Time is also of the essence.

This year went by so fast before i know it 5 years will go by and i'll be a barrister. The 5 or 10 years I put in will reward me greatly. Really i want to finish my studies and come back home, that is really my dream. anyway i think im going off track. Anyway, everyone has to find their own way but that doesnt mean they have to do it alone. I dunno if anything i wrote makes any kind of sense to you or will help you in anyway but i hope it at least calms you down.

The search never stops, i myself have being doing some serious search and it has led me to incredible places and expirences. It has led me to look for true knowlegde, wisdom, inner self and many other things. One of the main things im learning is unconditional love.. yea just like tupac said. love for yourself, God, nature, man, espically women of course. But seriously i belief this life is about gaining expirence so that we can evolve as a entity. ok im going to far again. Seriously if you talked to me in person, you would think that i have gone completely nuts. Or high on something. 
Just keep your self strong and thinking, only you can choose your destiny so choose wisely and be positive about you (voice of a wise man)
love you:)

A long time ago, many years back, when i used to let fear, envy, uncertainty eat me up, my younger brother sent this to me. Now, all these years later, when I'm a bit weak and feel negleted, when negativity and my demons past are tryin to find a way inside me, i come back to this mail, and all my worries just melt away:)

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do:)

Comments

  1. Hi there,
    nice blog you got here.
    thank you for your comment on our blog. We are working on upgrading and we just received your inquiry.
    Yes, you can come with your mixes. We stock bentonite clay but don't have any at the moment.

    For more info, feel free to mail us on; lumonaturals@gmail.com
    Thank you,
    Farida.
    Lumo Naturals Manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    nice blog you got here.
    thank you for your comment on our blog. We are working on upgrading and we just received your inquiry.
    Yes, you can come with your mixes. We stock bentonite clay but don't have any at the moment.

    For more info, feel free to mail us on; lumonaturals@gmail.com
    Thank you,
    Farida.
    Lumo Naturals Manager

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment